In this sense, Nieves Chisvert Jiménez guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). ). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the responsible
- Owner: Nieves Chisvert Jiménez.
- Official Andalusia Board Guide Nº: 4258
- NIF: 28691120T
- Address: Avda. Del Deporte, 1-4, Sevilla – Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.guiaturisticooficialsevilla.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes over which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The Holder will keep the personal data collected during the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding conservation term according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through https://www.guiaturisticooficialsevilla.com it is not necessary to provide any personal information.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
You can not exercise the right to the portability of the data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can go to Nieves Chisvert Jiménez and ask information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification thereof, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concern you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact Forms: The Owner requests personal information among which may be: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and website address in order to answer the queries of Users.
For example, Nieves Chisvert Jiménez uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the treatment of the personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the Web site, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or of the contracting.
There are other purposes for which the Owner deals with personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions included in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Nieves Chisvert Jiménez has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower in the social networks of the Owner, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that may be applicable in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will treat your personal data in order to properly manage your presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case the Owner will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
Security of personal data
In order to protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices of the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Nieves Chisvert Jiménez informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said data transfer is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a manager of treatment. In the latter case, only the transfer of data to the third party will be carried out when Nieves Chisvert Jiménez has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from the User informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages on this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
In the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data that the Owner addresses are:
- Identifying data.
- Specially protected data categories are not treated.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on the servers in the United States.
By browsing https://www.guiaturisticooficialsevilla.com you can collect non-identifying data, which may include, the IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that can not be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and accuracy of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating Nieves Chisvert Jiménez from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any information that Nieves Chisvert Jiménez is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
Tourist routes designed by Nieves, your official tourist guide, authorized by the Junta de Andalucía with Nº 4258
Nieves Chisvert Jiménez
Copyright NIEVES, your tour guide – March 2019 – All rights reserved